ATS (Accredited Tier Specialist)
The ATS curriculum provides instruction on the Tier Standard: Topology and Tier Standard: Operational Sustainability, giving you a thorough grounding in the Standards and their application throughout the data center life cycle. Benefits of completing the ATS course include:
- A professional designation recognized throughout the industry.
- Learn to properly apply the Tier Standards from the experts who wrote and administer them.
- Avoid prevalent Tier misinterpretations that can cause over-investment or shortfalls .
- Effectively manage your outside experts and vendors.
- Understand and communicate to stakeholders the full capability of a single data center—or portfolio.
- Evaluate a facility’s true performance potential and avoid the shocks of unexpected outages.
- Better align infrastructure and staffing investment with the business mission.
- Bring together all stakeholders of your data center team to work to achieve a common uptime goal.